Plaquemines Community C.A.R.E. Center
115 Keating Drive
Belle Chasse, LA 70037
The Plaquemines Community CARE Center is a not-for profit 501(c)(3) corporation. It’s mission is to protect Children, Victims, the Elderly and Disabled of Plaquemines by providing a professional, compassionate and coordinated approach to individual and family needs.
The PCCCF is:
- A Resource Center for all residents providing information about services available in Plaquemines Parish.
- An Advocacy Center for Children, the Elderly and Disabled of Plaquemines Parish by providing for multi-disciplinary investigative teams, encouraging collaborative case management, developing communication and case coordination, data collection while maintaining confidentiality, and developing community outreach programs.
- A Care Management Organization, providing clinical assessment of needs, development of individual care plans, including recommended services and treatments, assignment of a care manager and implementation of a care plan for children, families, elderly, disabled, and domestic violence victims.
- A wrap-around System of Care with an array of integrated community-based services.
- A Multi-Agency Coordination Center aiding in the development of Interagency Agreements and Multi-Disciplinary Investigative Team Protocols while simultaneously containing costs and maximizing resources.
- A National Model for the efficient delivery of services to rural areas, using good government concepts and best business practices.
Care Management Organization – One Child, One Family at a Time!
The CARE Center provides counseling services to children, adolescents, adults, families, couples, and groups. All counseling sessions are free of charge. The CARE Center is open from Monday – Friday, 9 am until 5 pm. Services are provided throughout the parish, such as the Plaquemines Medical Center and some area schools.